- Comprehensive Maintenance
- Introduction Process of Comprehensive Maintenance
- Case Study: Comprehensive maintenance of Hartha Power Station Unit 4
MHPS comprehensively repairs entire plants deteriorated by long-term operation to prolong the life of the plants. Moreover, MHPS can propose menu for improving the output, efficiency and environmental performance.
Introduction Process of Comprehensive Maintenance
- Diagnose each equipment (boiler, turbine, generator, the control system, and auxiliaries)
- Based of the results of Diagnosis, MHPS proposes plan to improve output and efficiency.
In addition, MHPS can propose menu below.
- Improvement of efficiency and output by introducing the latest type of turbine
- Improvement of efficiency and environmental performance by introduction of combustion system such as the latest boiler burner
- Plant output increase with additional boiler heating surface and related BOP upgrade
- Improvement of environmental performance by introduction of environmental equipment (NOx, dust collection and desulfurization equipment)
Case Study: Comprehensive maintenance of Hartha Power Station Unit 4
- The contract of comprehensive maintenance of Hartha Power Station Unit 4 with the Iraq Ministry of Electricity was concluded end of March 2015, and construction starts in mid-September 2016. The delivery of whole Unit had completed end of December 2017.
- The main purpose was to improve the output recovery (120MW-200MW) and availability, and the main scope was to replace or repair the boiler/turbine/auxiliaries/generator with partial retrofit, repair and to update the control system.
- Through this work, MHPS has been contributing to the recovery of electricity supply in southern Iraq.
Inquiries Regarding Services