Air Quality Control Systems (AQCS)Wastewater Spray Dryer
The wastewater spray dryer (WSD), developed by Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (MHPS), makes zero discharge of wastewater from the wet FGD by utilizing the hot flue gas extracted from upstream of the air heater.
- Zero discharge of wet FGD wastewater
- Low capital and minimized plant wastewater treatment facility
- Low operating cost using hot flue gas from boiler
- Easy handling and maintenance
- Produced solid collected at ESP with fly ash
Inquiries Regarding Air Quality Control Systems (AQCS)