- Control Systems
- DIASYS Netmation / DIASYS Netmation4S
- Plant Control and Monitoring Systems
Control Systems Plant Control and Monitoring Systems
DIASYS Netmation and DIASYS Netmation4S offer flexible system configurations tailored to customer requirements, from small plants to large-scale facilities such as thermal power plants.
Our unique perspective as a plant manufacturer allows us to contribute to customer profits with systems developed in pursuit of reliability.
We also offer an extensive range of optional products to support plant operation.
High Reliability through System Redundancy
System reliability is ensured through redundant CPU, power supply and network configurations.
Even in the event of CPU malfunction, the configuration is able to switch to a backup system without impeding plant control.
Maintaining Utilization Rates through Online Maintenance
Control logic and various parameters can be modified without the need to shut down operational control equipment. Control functions other than the parts being modified are not affected, allowing customers to maintain equipment utilization rates.
Stress-free Ease of Operation
The Operator Station (OPS) views the data accumulated in the Multiple Process Station (MPS) without having to retain its own data. This allows OPS processing to be completed in short order, and offers stress-free screen transitions from system diagrams and logic.
Low Load Communications Enabling Remote Monitoring Using Existing Facilities
DIASYS Netmation and DIASYS Netmation4S make use of a low-load communication protocol known as MHI Card Communication to keep per-unit communications bandwidth between the OPS and MPS under 32kbps.
With MHI Card Communication, existing infrastructure such as microwave transmission and PHS can be used to develop remote monitoring, allowing customers to reduce their communications infrastructure installation costs.
- Operator Station (OPS)
- Terminal to perform monitoring and operation.
- Accessory Station (ACS)
- Terminal to perform data collection and form creation.
- Engineering & Maintenance Station (EMS)
- Provides engineering functions for system development and maintenance control.
- Multiple Process Station (MPS)
- Control equipment that performs I/O with instrumentation and other equipment installed on-site at the plant, as well as automated plant control and various computational processing.
- Compact Process Station (CPS)
- Control equipment that preserves the functions of MPS in a more compact form factor, ideal for smaller sized systems.
- Dependable Process Station (DPS)
- This control equipment further enhances the functionality of MPS. In addition to offering general purpose control, the system can be expanded as a protective circuit certified to Functional Safety Standard (IEC61508:2010).
Inquiries Regarding Control Systems